PYLON to be a leading design company and first choice workplace for designers in our field.
We build teams that enjoy working together to provide our clients with outstanding design solutions that meet their needs, and that cannot be provided elsewhere.
Respect for each other and the opinions of our colleagues and clients, and to seek continuous improvements in ourselves and our work. We aim to provide our clients with outstanding design solutions and ensure a profitable business for continued growth for the company and staff.
Services and solutions whilst innovative and forward-looking are pragmatic and can be used on your projects today. We work with a range of alliance partners to deliver 3D coordinated models, 4D Time lining, and we are at the forefront of providing 5D Cost and 6D Facility Management Solutions. Prefabricated coordinated riser
• Proven expertise in air ventilation of buildings (car parks, atriums), tunnel airflow simulation, evaluating indoor thermal comfort for HVAC systems, also data center design performance analysis
• providing computer simulation service in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics using CFD software Such as ANSYS FLUENT and FDS.
• Delivering a domain of expertise and experience combined with dedicated one-on-one interaction with designers and site engineers allows us to quickly respond to the project needs and deliver high-quality simulation results.
- provide energy modeling for building in concept, design and construction stages to ensure fewer energy consumptions comparing with standards by Developing baseline building energy model as per ASHRAE 90.1-2010 Guidelines. tasks.
- Develop a proposed design energy model using proposed systems and equipment.
- Provide an energy saving summary comparison report for both models.
- Provide recommendations for Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) to enhance the energy performance of the design case.
- Re-run Models after consultants update design with recommended systems and equipment.
- provide energy consumption & demand reports for baseline case at the four
angles (0, 90, 180 & 270).
▪ Provide energy consumption & demand reports for design cases.
▪ Provide an energy saving summary comparison report for both models.
▪ Provide recommendations for Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) to enhance the energy performance of the design case.